Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Zooma Ambassador?? Choose me Maybe?

I have just filled out and submitted my application become a Zooma Nation Ambassador for Zooma Cape Cod 2014! I have never done anything like this before and look forward to what they have to say!

ZOOMA Ambassadors

ZOOMA ambassadors are active, creative, energetic, healthy living and/or running bloggers who have a positive influence throughout their community.  They are passionate about inspiring and motivating other women to empower themselves through running and embrace a healthy, happy, and active lifestyle.  ZOOMA encourages women from all fitness and running levels to apply!

Ambassadors use various forms of social media – their blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. – to promote the ZOOMA love online and throughout their running community.

Complete the form below to apply.

Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
 
I guess I will just fill my waiting time with some running. :)
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment