Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Show and Tell

In one my recent blog entry's I mentioned my search for the Runners World magazine issue that was a Half Marathon special....well no luck in stores. Because it was the August issue, it was off the shelves of August 1st and the September issue was in. Makes no sense to me...but whatever. So I thought I would take a chance and check out ebay....GOT IT! So I recieved it in the mail yesterday and glanced through it, read a couple articles..and of course you know the Disney Marathon was mentioned and an ad was placed in it. I also saw an ad for the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon!

So while I was reading through...I stumbled upon this...

Did you see what was highlighted...(by me of course)....look at those numbers!!! And I can only imagine they will get bigger as the years go by to accomodate the amount of people who are interested!! And go us...go Women!

So I also must share what my new friend Nicole has shared with me in preperation and excitement of registering for the Disney Princess 1/2! I thanked her dearly...





There is a lot of Ariel because she knows that she is my favorite...plus I registered for Ariel on my bib and will be making an Ariel Costume for the 1/2!!!


-Stephanie

"Up where they walk . Up where they run. Up where they stay all day in the sun. Wanderin' free. Wish I could be. Part of that world..."


No comments:

Post a Comment