Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cape Cod

Today was the end to my short, but relaxing vacation to Cape Cod with the family.

I was disappointed that I couldnt get more than one run in last week. I was terribly busy. Monday I had work and a meeting to go to that night, including my Personal Trainer Consultation in between. Tuesday through Thursday I had work during the day, then 5-10 I was at my part time job every time. Because I had so much to do in order to get ready for the weekend, I only got myself to the gym once for a run, showered then went straight to work for the eveing. It was Crazy! Even Friday morning, I woke up early to do some laundry and go to the grocery store before packing up the car and heading down to the cape.

I origionally planned to go for a run while I was down there, but I just couldnt. We had such a short amount of time down there since I had to be back at work Monday, that I wanted to relax as much as I could. But then I wish I had. My sister had brought a bike down with her and my parents. So I could have fit one in while she went on a bike ride, and could have tagged along, even if it was a short and slow paced, but that would be ok!

Oh well. My hubby and I are home now. I have a plan to go to the gym everyday this week, running 3 times, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. I will go on Friday as well. Tomorrow I have work and then heading into Boston for the Coldplay concert with my cousin. Then Thursday I have work in the evening as well. So I will get my long run in on saturday. I want to hit 4miles for my long run, get myself back into a training schedule, as well as work on some strength training.

Also while I was at work, The Christmas Tree Shop....I couldnt resist!!!
I got them with Cinderella as well!!!

I hope that they will fill me with my Princess Running Spirit!!
I hope I can find others of other Princesses....the search is on!!

-Stephanie
"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment