Friday, July 20, 2012

Fitness Boost!

Today was a busy day..and it isnt over yet!

I started my day off at the salon for an appointment, then I had to go to the RMV for my 7D license. My estimated time was 27min, but I wasnt called until after approx. 40min. I then had to pay to take the test...TWICE, because I failed the first time...which sucked! then I had to give them another check so they can send it out to print up a piece of paper or whatever it is for the license itself! So I was there for about an hour and a half! It sucked..but only because of the waiting, and because I know I will get reimbursed for getting it by my employer.

Then I went to the gym. I got to do my work out first before I signed up since the front desk girl was out for something. So I got my 3miles in, and it went great! I didnt feel out of breathe at all or really that tired. When I signed up for the gym membership I also set up my free Personal Trainer consultation, so during that I hope to set up a system for my training, and hope to incorporate the Jeff Galloway training program for the Half Marathon!

After the gym, I came home and showered. Then had to go to the grocery store to get a few things to get through the next week before we go to the Cape for the weekend. Now I am home, having some waatermelon and a couple other healthy snacks before I have to go to work at my part-time job tonight at 530. At least I have the rest of the weekend off to relax.

Monday I have work and my consultation and then a meeting in the evening. The next week will be busy busy busy. I have work in the evening three days in a row, including my full time day job. I want to fit in some workouts, as well as packing and trying to get some laundry done before we leave next friday for Cape Cod. I am really looking forward to some time on the beach for about two days.

Who knows, maybe I'll get in a run in at the Cape! Ill keep you all posted!

-Stephanie
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."

No comments:

Post a Comment