Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Are you a registered Princess?

......I am not. I have not registered yet, unfortunatley!

But yes...today at noon was the opening of registration of the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon in Disney World on February 24th 2013! It is the 5th Anniversary of this race and I am very eager to sign up and run this for the first..and certainly not last time!

Check it out!
http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/events/rundisney/princess-half-marathon/index?page=travel-details

I am still trying to work out some details top make sure it is 100% possible for me to do..not even so much being able to do the race because I know that I have plenty of time, and with plenty of training I can do it! It is just being able to make sure I can afford this trip, even if it means convincing family to come with!

Anyways..I am really excited!!!
But now I have more time to think about which Princess I will register as when I do register, probably Ariel, but who knows! OMGICANTWAITTOREGISTER!!!!

-Stephanie
Fairy tales do come true. One mile at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment