Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wet Running Shoes

Today started with some cinnamon french toast and coffee in bed with the hubby. It was nice.
Then I needed to make some Oreo truffles for a party that I am going to tonight. They are sooo delicious, sadly filled with calories, but oh so good! YUM!

Anyways, I put them in the fridge so the chocolate could harden, then got on my running gear then went to go put on my sneakers....

I came to find that they were still pretty wet/damp from the downpour I survived through the other day. So as much as I knew that I wouldnt be comfortable, I was forced to wear my old sneakers, not the best for running, but I wore them anyways.

Just as I knew it, as I began running, it didnt take long before my calves began to become sore. But not for to long, the soreness came and went as it pleases throughout the run. I walked longer when I took a walking break, which I dont like to do, and then made my run time longer. I dont really follow the run/walk pace that Jeff Galloway suggests, I kind of made up my own. I figured I would run during an entire song, then when a new one started I would walk a little for the beginning then run again til it ends, and so on. It has been working out well so far, not becoming to tired at all.

But today that did not work out as well, I blame the shoes.
I blame the shoes.

Keeping it short and sweet today!

-Stephanie
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" -WillyWonka

No comments:

Post a Comment