Thursday, November 1, 2012

SOLD OUT!!!

Thats right the Princess 1/2 Marathon Race Retreat has sold out!!!
 
Only 2 days ago was it 98%!!!
The 1/2 Marathon is still only at 81%

I cant believe it!!

The course map was posted this past week...which from what I have seen isnt any different from the past years...and after some figuring...i finally was able to post a picture of it! Because it was a PDF I wasnt able to just save it and upload it, but then I figured out how to create a screenshot of it, save it as a JPEG and bada bing, bada boom!

 
What I really like is the mini park maps on the sides that show you where you enter and exit in Epcot and Magic Kingdom!! It gets me wicked psyched and cant wait for that awesome photo opp. in front of the castle!!

Today was a gym day. I ran on the treadmill for 30min and ran 2.33 miles! Still hit under a 13minute mile...which makes me happy. I am starting to feel opposite of how I used to about the treadmill. When I first began really getting into it, I liked the treadmill, which gave me more control, and I didnt worry about if I was going to fast and then becoming to tired. But now on the road, I feel like I have been able to gain some kind of control, and know how fast I can go and keeping the pace steady. So now I feel like I haven been running faster and getting my average pace down, which is great! But now I need to find that happy medium on the treadmill so that I keep my pace down and it doesnt go back up.

Well Im off from runnning until Sunday.

"If there ever comes a day we can't be together, just keep me in your heart and I'll stay there forever"
-Stephanie
 



 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment