Sunday, November 11, 2012

Who Am I?

Ok, so a few weeks ago I went to iParty looking for some costume supplies and this past weekend to get some fabric for my costume for the Princess 1/2 Marathon.

Im sure if you have been reading my blog, you already know who my costume is and it isnt to hard to figure out from the picture! But here it is anyways!

So...any of you care to take a guess!???

Post a comment and let me know what you think!
Plus I just like to see who is actually reading this thing!

So who am i?
Who are you going to be at the Princess 1/2 Marathon?
If you arent going, but have done a race...did you wear a costume?

"What would i give to live where you are. What would I pay to stay here beside you. What would I do to see you smiling at me..."
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment