Friday, November 16, 2012

Less than 100 days!

There is now less than 100 days until the Princess Half Marathon Weekend!
Whos pumped!!??? I know I am!!!

I have a 10k on Sunday, its a Gobble Gobble Road race and then a 5k on thursday. I am really excited for the 5k because my sister Courtney will be joining me on that one! Yay!!
Hopefully I will have some photographic updates on that one...

I was going to go to the gym today. I got there..but didnt work out. I was in the bathroom, changing, and as I pulled out what I thought were my workout shorts...was actually a tank top! And there was no way I was exercising in my jeans, and I wasnt about to go home then come back...its not exactly close...more out of the way. I think I need to change my gym!

Speaking of exercise, I have been losing weight still. Here is my update from my Biggest Loser competition at work:
10/22/2012 - 171 lbs
10/31/2012 - 167 lbs
11/5/2012 - 168.5 lbs
11/13/2012 - 165 lbs

So I am back down this week. I am hoping to be down again when we weigh in on Monday. I think it would be to ambitious to think I could be down to 161, down 10lbs...but ill take at least 2 or 3!

I am really trying to be disciplined when it comes to eating right. I had work three nights in a row which made it hard to get to the gym. So I am hoping to take advantage of the coming week.
Like I said, I have a 10k on sunday...I would like to go to the gym tomorrow just to get some form of exercise in.
I would like to go to the gym on Monday and then wednesday morning or after work. I only have work at school on Monday and Tuesday this coming week, and work at Yankee Candle on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. So there is plenty of room for some exercise...as well as Thanksgiving treats!!

Tomorrow is pretty exciting. Rich and I are going to look at a house! Its only about 10min from where we live right now, but its a house! Who knows what it is going to be like in person...pictures are one thing, but I will report back.

"Take it from an old spectator. Life’s not a spectator sport. If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya."
-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment