Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Back to Training

With another 1/2 marathon in my sights, approximately 38 days...I knew I needed to kick myself into high gear and prepare myself!

I decided to put together a little training calendar in order to keep on track and as a way to force myself to go, to motivate no matter what!

As you can see I have today's date and mileage highlighted! Day one down! Now I know I will not be able to keep to every day written as is because of my part time job. I don't know until midweek what my following weeks schedule will be, so I will have to adjust from there.

Tomorrow is National Running Day! I do intend to run, but since I am trying to get myself back to the gym, I will probably only do a mile, more if I am feeling up for it!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment