Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to the Gym

After a long weekend, I wasnt exactly ready to go back to work, but I got back and as usual, once I was there, things were great!

I did a lot of walking at the YMCA with some of the students, probably only about a mile around the track, but when you have to walk 19laps to make a mile, it seems like a lot.

Anyways, so after work I went to the gym, again...not really in the mood, I probably could have gone home and taken a nap. I hopped onto the treadmill and set it for 30 minutes. My first mistake was wearing a cotton tshirt...man it weighs you down when you are sweating, plus I was trying to roll the sleeves up, but they wouldnt stay and that really bothered me, so I said screw it and just kept them down.
I also did a short time on a stationary bike, then some crunches and some weight lifting. It was pretty good.

I dont really have much to say today!

Stephanie
"Keep on swimming. Keep on swimming"

No comments:

Post a Comment