Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Treadmill Problems...

Time to get back on the horse....time to run. It has been a few days...actually 4 since I last went to the gym or did any form of exercise!

I went to the gym, got on the treadmill and set it for 60 minutes.
Problem #1...gotta go #2 and there is no more waiting. I was down to 23minutes, and...I hit pause and that only gives me 30 seconds...no good. So I was forced to hit stop and have to write down my currect distance and time duration.
          - 30 seconds...really!? thats it!? A couple minutes would be fine!

Problem #2....Emergency Stop switch! I hit it...no emergency, just hit it while moving my hand. I get why it is there and why it is where it is, but bah! I ended up losing my spot again, since I wasnt totally paying attention to how "far" I had gone, or down to the second of time, I had to kind of just start up again and round off.

I added it up and came up with 4.94 miles, which comes out to 12:08 pace..which I know is wrong! So I changed it to 4.84, which gave me a pace of 12:24, which is closer to reality!

I am not happy about it, but I will take it! I need to be more careful on that treadmill!

Biggest Loser update!
10/22/2012 - 171 lbs
10/31/2012 - 167 lbs
11/5/2012 - 168.5 lbs
11/13/2012 - 165 lbs
11/19/2012 - 165lbs
11/26/2012 - ??
12/03/2012 - 163lbs
12/10/2012 - 164lbs....ok ok...I know, up 1!

My weekend was not as productive as I would like it to have been. It was a big birthday weekend, for two of my cousins...who are brother and sister, and my mother-in-law. So Saturday it rained, and yes I know I could have gone to the gym, but I would prefer that if I am running 7miles, that it be outside with some sort of scenery. So Rich and I looked at a house on Saturday and that was about it, kind of a lazy day. Then Sunday was Birthday Brunch for my MIL then dinner at my parents for my Cousins Bday Dinner! It was very busy and I didnt get a run in. And of course I ate deliscious food!

If I ran, I am betting that I either would have stayed the same or at least lost an additional pound. So I am putting the pedal to the medal. I bought more stuff to make yummy salads, some more fruit and hope to get the last few pounds or more gone by Monday! But I also have a feminine battle coming my way, so I have something else going against me.

"I have often dreamed of a far-off place where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me." 
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment