Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tragedy

I just wanted to share my deepest sympathies for all those who are affected by the tragedy in Newtown, CT on Friday December 14th.

The first words that came to mind as I watched the news were Horrified. Disgusted. Devestated. Heartbroken.

 Watching the news after hearing about the horrible schooting at the elementary school in CT. 20 little ones, and 6 teachers are now missing from someones life and family and home.
Prayers are strong tonight in my home and I am sure across America for all those families, and for the ones who can hug and kiss there child tonight, I pray for you and your family as well.

I pray for the first responders, all that were on scene and had to go into those classrooms and identify the little bodies, the beautiful children that are no longer with their families and loved ones.

My eyes are never dry when I begin to watch any coverage about this. President Obama had me blubbering!
"Our Hearts are Broken" -President Barack Obama

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment