Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Princess Half Marathon update!

I am now a Half Marathon finisher! I am very excited to tell you all about it, but also still very tired! I returned yesterday around 530pm, and was in bed at 10pm. I am still trying to catch up and not be so tired so I will do my best to update you each day for each day of my trip, although the day of the half might talk two days!

I just finished uploading my pictures, all 359 of them to my computer! Then I went through them all, deleted some, then uploaded some more from my phone! haha! I want to upload them all to snapfish and facebook, but that will have to wait! I am just going to change my profile picture just to change it up!
 
Here is one my favorite photos from the trip!
Below is another great shot!
I hope MarathonFoto got this one, I found that I was blinking in this one from my camera! So I am hoping it comes out better from MarathonFoto!
 
Well that is it for today! Tomorrow I will give you my update from my first two days, including the Princess Half Marathon Meet-up!!
 
-Stephanie
"A dream is a wish you heart makes"

No comments:

Post a Comment