Friday, January 18, 2013

Someone's got a case of the Mundays....

...and it has lasted pretty much all week. Tuesday was a pretty awful day and really for now reason. I was just in a generally bad mood, little things that people said and did was annoying, yet the student that would normally be the one who could easily annoy me, well that was no problem! it was almost a reverse.

I think it all may be due to those certain womenly hormones that I get to experience....so I am hoping this will pass soon. Luckily on Wednesday we had a snow day, which I know in the end will stink cause we will have to make it up at the end of the year. But anyways, I practically did nothing, although I did spend some time watching Beauty and the Beast while working on my tutu for the Princess 1/2 Marathon coming up in 34 days!!!

So anyways, it is Friday and I should be excited and I kind of am, but more just blah, and ready to crash. I am also finding myself just staring at the computer screen all night and actually doing nothing on the computer, which I think is that I havent been able to fall asleep or settle as quickly at night when I go to bed.

But this weekend is a 3 day weekend, and it is booked solid. Tomorrow Rich and I are going to go look at 3 houses, one of which we saw last weekend, but are seeing again! Then Rich has a gig at night, so that means not getting home until 3am. Then sunday is lunch with my best friend and then out for the Patriots/Raven game on sunday night! GO PATS!!

Speaking of this weekend...in Disneyland California is the Tinkerbell Half Marathon! So I wish all of those running this weekend good luck and a magical time! Annnd....the Lovely Sean Astin from Goonies, Rudy, LOTR and so on is running the 1/2 Marathon as well! So to those lucky runners who happen to run into him...I am Jealous!!!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment